Saturday, February 12, 2011

Doping...

Ricco, Contador, Bonds, McGuire, Landis... they all suck. I think that Cavendish has the best comment I have ever seen:

“Obviously I hope he does recover well, but I really do hope he becomes someone’s bitch in prison.”

No comment necessary there. When is it going to stop? Will the UCI really play hard-ball? No one believes these guys anymore. I can't recall of anyone who had a positive test, denied, use and then was found to be innocent...I'm sure there are some folks in that category but it usually leads to supporting the use of doping products. I saw in the news that Bonds was going to trial. I hope he goes down. At least McGuire has helped many charities when/after he played. I don't think Bonds ever did anything for anyone but himself. Not that that should allow McGuire to skirt by but perhaps he should get some leniency. I could be wrong as well... it's been known to happen (just ask my wife).

I'm also a fan of Armstrong. I hope that he's in that small category of guys who are believed (by most) to have doped, always denied it... and never shown to be guilty - too bad you can't prove innocence. I pray he is never proven to be a doper.

Ricco, though, doing self-transfusions. WTF is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment